Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday party


I had my birthday party today I invited six of my friends and we played a game called Bible Blurt. One person would roll the dice and then read a card on the red side or the blue side of the card, the red side had harder questions than the blue side did. When the reader got done reading the question the answer was on the card, the other players had to blurt out what they thought was the answer and whoever got the right answer could go the amount of spaces on the dice. Here's a picture of the box and the cake they are the same. Mom did a very good job of designing it. I got a 20 q version 2.0 from one of my friends and money from my other friend and I also got ds eqipment from one of my other friends I invited 7 friends but 6 came. it was a good birthday party


1 comment:

Nana Porcupine said...

It sounds like a really great party! The cake looks so nice, just like the game box, your mom did a real good job! Happy Birthday and enjoy your first year as a teenager! with love, Nana