Saturday, June 20, 2009

What Do You Fill Your Cup With?

"Father, if You are willing, take this cup from me, yet not my will, but Yours be done." Luke 22:42




What do you fill your daily cup with The things of the world? Or the things of God?


Today many people fill their cup with daily things such as TV, the Internet, video games, other people, and (its hard to say this) books, and many other sinful things. Some people even fill their cup with the mystery of nature and its wonders such as the elements, and the stars in the night sky. But it is entirely up to you what you fill your cup with. You can fill your cup with the things of God, the world, or nature, but it is up to you.
What does God want you to fill your cup with?









1 comment:

Melissa Sutton said...

I try to let the Lord fill my cup when I am not to busy trying to fill it with things of this world. Sometimes it is hard to let go of the control.