Thursday, July 23, 2009

The butterfly house and Hills Alive
















On our trip to Sioux falls with my mom's friend we went to the butterfly house. Here is a picture of a butterfly eating a banana and another eating an orange. We were with My mom's friends children D-man and little Chicken, I desperatley wanted one to land on me and one almost did but it landed on the rules paper instead. and one landed on D-mans arm but he moved at thesame time and it flew away. I desperately tried to get one to land on me. But it was no use after a little while we left then went to the playground to play.





hhere is a picture of the band Skillet it was a pretty good band with a good message

This is my friend in a Kayak we went Kayaking at hills alive it was five dollars! for 20 minutes but it was fun!





























No comments: