Tuesday, November 25, 2008

test

Ok something really funny happened. My mom was writing out my test for History and was almost done writing it on notebook paper. After she was done she was going to type it. She handed me the study guide and said " here you can study this so you will ace the test". I looked at the study guide and I didn't recognize anything! I told my mom this was the next History test for the next History book. I cant believe she did all that work and she wrote down the wrong test! It was kinda funny but she has to write my test all over again!

1 comment:

Nana Porcupine said...

See, you arn't the only one that has to work at school! Oh well, Maybe that will save her some time for the next test.

I can just hear you laughing about that!

It's nice to read your blog again!